Monday 16 August 2010

Day Two Hundred & Ninety Four - Slow Mo

Shoes: Tartan 'Filly' blue peep toes Shoemissy

I'm having a slow day...just not getting anything done very quickly! I thought it looked very wintery outside (and dressed accordingly), but actually it wasn't too bad once I was out in it-silly me.

Wearing: Navy bird print dress Pearl Lowe for Peacocks, green tights Accessorize and cream, pearl cardi Dorothy Perkins.
Fit: 1/2" platform and 4 1/4" heel. I find these a little too small-a half size bigger would be the ideal.
Comfort: Other than the fact they feel a little small at the back of the heel, they are pretty comfy and there are no issues with walking in them.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.