Wednesday 11 November 2009

Day Eighty Four - Stud Lovin'

It's been so wintry this week, I've not been keen to leave the house. However I forced myself out of hibernation in between rainy spells today. It's actually rather treacherous outside with the fallen leaves getting wet, I had to be careful not to slip in my extremely high heels. I thought over time my love for these sandals would wane, but I think it's the opposite, I just love them more! I teamed them with lace socks to avoid looking too summery and for a different look. I'm gutted that I can't wear them again until The Shoe Girl Diaries challenge is over!
Black studded sandals Primark, lace socks with bow H&M, leather look leggings ASOS.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.