Tuesday 3 November 2009

Day Seventy Six - Candyfloss Flowers

Todays shoes come courtesy of Irregular Choice and are a style from a few years back. I was delighted to hear that the IC S/S '10 collection is 'going back to it's roots', with more whimsical, pretty colours and prints. Although I love their fashion-forward styles that are 'in' before their time, I have missed the cutesy, kitsch side of the brand. The first IC shoes I fell in love with were pink poodle mary-janes complete with embroidered doggy poo! Who else would put s*** on your shoe and make it look totally fabulous? Anyway, with pom poms, doll heads and teddy prints, I seriously think I should start saving for next seasons collection now!
Irregular Choice Candyfloss in pink suede with gold angular heel and flower detail adorning ankle strap, worn with House of Holland black tights.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.