Monday 9 November 2009

Day Eighty Two - Green With Envy?

This is it, the final shoe in our 'Irregular Choice Week' on The Shoe Girl Diaries. I haven't worn this pair before although I've had them for a few years. They are ever so slightly too big and I just never seem to have an outfit that does them justice. They have a square toe and cut outs along the sides. The best feature is the adorable print, made to look like scalloped edge lace all over the shoe. I've pondered with whether or not to sell these, but keep coming back to them being so special that I don't want to let them go! So, I hope you have enjoyed this celebration of Irregular Choice. If you have, you will be pleased to hear that I still have lots more IC styles in my collection to show you. I would love to add the new black Diamontina boots to that (please Santa!) from the A/W '09 collection, which is available to buy from the IC site and other retailers. Also check out for the fabulous new range of handbags. My black Miaow boots are screaming out for a matching bag! Wearing Irregular Choice pastel green court shoes with cut-out detail.

I also want to add that Pink Haired Princess is now open at thepinkhairedprincess.blogspot.com, it will take a few days to get up and fully running, so bear with me. I'm so glad to be back though!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.