Saturday 7 November 2009

Day Seventy Nine - The Missing Unicorn

I didn't wear these shoes yesterday as I was attending a funeral, but took this image in order to keep with our 'Irregular Choice' theme this week on The Shoe Girl Diaries. This unicorn print is without a doubt my favourite ever from IC. I would wear head-to-toe unicorns everyday if I could! The pink and turquoise colours are perfect too. They come with pink fabric tied through the front, which you wrap around your ankle and style whichever way you please. However I need to replace the fabric on one shoe as I bought them faded. I'm not sure if I want to buy a similar fabric or go for ribbons or something else. I really must fix them though as it's a shame to keep them tucked away. I'd also like to mention that although this style is a similar shape to the popular courtesan, it is indeed much roomier (good news for me).
Wearing Irregular Choice unicorn print shoes with fabric ties (and unicorn sole!)

2 comments :

  1. If you're ever considering selling these do let me know!!! :) xxx

    anne_jam@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.