Tuesday 13 January 2015

Day 1011 - Shoesday Tuesday

Wearing Iron Fist My Little Pony Celestial sneaker
Shoes: My Little Pony Celestial sneaker Iron Fist 

Ooh something different for you this week, a wee guest appearance from my little sister with her adorable new trainers. They were really just too cute to keep to ourselves.
So I've spoken before about how I find Iron Fist a little small on me, a half size would be perfect and I think my sister would agree that they run a little small. She's wearing the size 3 here, but is really a very small 3 or a 2 or 2.5 (if they weren't so hard to find in styles she likes). So she was a little worried the 3 would be too big, but with my previous experience, I felt they would work out as a good fit on her. She says there's not a lot of room in them (which is good for her). I suspect you'd get away with your usual size though (unless you're hoping to wear really chunky socks with them).  There's 8 sets of eyelets, so they aren't the quickest to take on and off.  The glitter sections at the heel and down the sides of the laces are much sparklier than we expected from the images online and the My Little Pony print is truly adorable.  I'm a little out of my comfort zone here describing trainers but I think that's all you need to know!  Thank you to my sister for modelling and taking direction (i.e. letting me poke and prod her into the right position).  Do you like this slightly different style for Shoesday Tuesday?

Wearing: Topshop dinosaur loungewear joggers.
Fit:  A little snug but your usual size should be fine.
Comfort:  A hassle to lace-up but otherwise don't see any issues.   Iron Fist My Little Pony Celestial sneaker side Iron Fist My Little Pony Celestial sneaker front Wearing Iron Fist My Little Pony Celestial sneaker front Wearing Iron Fist My Little Pony Celestial sneaker back Iron Fist My Little Pony Celestial sneaker print detail Iron Fist My Little Pony Celestial sneaker toe

4 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.