Monday 12 January 2015

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Buffalo Peep Toe Bootie

Buffalo Peep Toe Bootie
Oh golly, I've chopped and changed this outfit (and the shoes) so many times today. In the end the whole look came together in a few minutes and I scrapped everything else that I'd spent hours on! Maybe I'll go back and use some bits another day.
The peep toe ankle boots by Buffalo £105 are new season, but I'm not aiming too summery with this look (it would work with tights and a cardi on top too). The skirt also just came out this week, at Topshop, grid print and very full. The shape isn't one I'd usually associate with Topshop, so it's a pleasant change. It's quite statementy in itself, so I wanted it to be the main focus and the rest of the outfit to compliment without detracting.  So I popped a lace trim black top from Miss Selfridge with it and finished with a big necklace.  Simple but stunning.  What do you think?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Buffalo Peep Toe Bootie
Worn with: Miss Selfridge petites lace hem Bardot top £18, Topshop grid printed bonded midi skirt £55 and Premium faceted flower collar £30 (sale).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.