Sunday 11 January 2015

The Shoe Girl Styles It: DSquared2 Cat Ballet Flats

DSquared2 Cat Ballet Flats
I'm not sure why I'm continually choosing flats over heels recently, though I actually forgot my last outfit consisted of cat pumps (oops), but here's my high end look for the weekend with yet another kitty flat!
The shoes in question are DSquared2 black suede ballet flats, currently reduced to £94 (they also come in red or dark blue on the same link, if you're small sized). They've got a pointed toe and applique cat face in various colours of leather with little whiskers sticking out. Really rather cute. I kept the rest of my look casual with this Love Moschino sweatshirt and bag combo. Their new collection is very tongue in cheek (exactly as I'd expect from them) taking it's inspiration from motor racing; all checkered flags, stars and stripes, flames and hot girls in skimpy outfits! I added a little beaded collar to the sweater and teamed it with these 7 For All Mankind distressed skinny jeans. I finished the look with bright yellow striped sunglasses from Dior. I rather like the end result. Do you love these shoes and this outfit too?The Shoe Girl Styles It: DSquared2 Cat Ballet Flats
Worn with: Love Moschino grey sweatshirt £145, Olya Shikhova beaded collar £85 (sale), 7 For All Mankind 'Cristen' slim fit jeans £140 (sale), Love Moschino Charming red tote bag £160 and Dior 'Croisette 3' yellow sunglasses £166 (use code SNOW10 for 10% off).

6 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.