Thursday 18 July 2013

Day 908 - I Was Kissin' Valentino By A Crystal Blue Italian Stream


Shoes: Turquoise 'Margaux' Terry De Havilland 

Man, it's hot! Like really hot (30ish)! I'm fast running out of suitable clothes to wear, which I didn't think was possible given my huge wardrobe of dresses and rather large shoe collection. I know I keep going on about it, but I just don't feel built for this weather (in more ways than one). I must've changed outfits four times today and that in itself is too much in this heat. This dress is actually very good because aside from it's non-creasing fabric and general coolness, the armholes fit right up under my arms (whoopee), so there's no flashing of underwear or jibbly arm bits. I don't mind my arms, but have to say I do still feel a little self conscious about exposing them. Just being silly I suspect. It was too hot for any other accessories and curling my fringe so it's off my face, has been a God-send. Can you believe though, that for the 5 minutes I was outside, it rained. Proper big spots of rain!! So I had to cut my walk short and 'run' off home, rather miffed that my hair was all fuzzy and that I was still hot and bothered! It's the first bit of any rain we've had in weeks, so I'm sure the gardens will appreciate it. How are you coping in the sun?

Wearing: Floral dip hem dress H By Henry Holland.
Fit: True to size, adjustable buckle. 5 1/2" wedge heel and 1 1/4" platform.
Comfort: No issues with these.

2 comments :

  1. LOVE the dress on you. So pretty! And a very summery look too:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.