Wednesday 10 July 2013

Day 902 - I Pictured A Rainbow, You Held It In Your Hands


Shoes: Canvas daisy platforms Red Valentino 

The hottest day of the year so far and man was I getting hot and bothered! I knew it was going to be warm, so had two possible dresses planned in advance. This one I couldn't find, so turned my room upside down looking for it, after the other dress didn't get past my shoulders (I'm hoping it's because I was hot rather than it didn't fit). So then I decided something had to be done about the shoe situation in my room. Shoe Mountain has been a bit precarious lately and I was anticipating a landslide any day, so I thought I could find some more summery shoes while straightening out the mountain. It worked and I found my pom pom and other globe Lady Dragons I've been hunting for, rescued these Red Valentino platforms and eventually found my Terry de Havilland wedges, phew! By that time I was flustered and boiling to say the least. My sis and I popped out in the afternoon and it was her turn to be hot, pushing me in the wheelchair (poor wee thing).  There was a bit of a breeze on occasion, but overall a hot, hot day!  What did you do in the sun?

Wearing: Floral maxi dress ASOS Curve, limited edition flower hair clips ASOS, tan belt taken from another dress, earrings Claire's, Minimal Baroque sunglasses Prada (not shown).
Fit: True to size, 6" heel and 1 1/4" platform, adjustable buckle.
Comfort: The heels buckle slightly when walking, so that's a little unnerving.

4 comments :

  1. Those shoes are just beautiful, have been searching for a pair but don't think I'm likely to have any luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TK Maxx had them online a month or two ago, really decent price. I was a bit miffed, even although I got mine in a sale!

      Delete
  2. Aaaah, those shoes are so pretty as is that dress!!! So feminine and beautiful! Yes, it is really hot isn't it! I've been wearing all my flippy summer dresses to work this week!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah you're kids will be distracted in a stuffy room will they not? They'll want out in the sun : ) Ours came off school for summer over a week ago, so they've been lucky to get decent weather.

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.