Friday 5 July 2013

Day 899 - When I'm Not With You I Lose My Mind


Shoes: Black skull 'Lady Dragon' Vivienne Westwood & Melissa

So today I went shopping. You know when you just need to get out?  Well it was one of those days. My Debenhams beauty card had been burning a hole in my pocket, so I went to get a certain concealer and they didn't have my shade. All wasn't lost though, I ended up picking up some reduced bargains at the Lancome counter instead and was very happy that I'd resisted purchasing them full-price. I also got unicorn jammies in Primark-I was so excited. Plus a new bra, which to be blunt, shapes me in a way that you could lay a tray on my chest, up and out! It's going to take some getting used to, I feel like Lady Gaga/Katy Perry with the gun/firework bra. I might just knock someones eye out! It was also a day for hair appreciation, especially with the old ladies. One spoke to me before lunch, then sat and watched me, mesmerised the entire time. Uncomfortable ; ) 

Wearing: Heart print dip hem dress, black leggings, green beaded cardi, coral flower ring and sunglasses Primark, Liberty ring Topshop, other ring my Granny's, spike ear cuff and lily hair clip (part of set) ASOS, pansy clutch bag Accessorize.
Fit: True to size, adjustable slingback, 4 1/4" heel.
Comfort: Easy to walk in, but pinched my toes after a while.

6 comments :

  1. Ooh I've seen a few blogs mentioning those unicorn jammies.. I need to hunt them down!! :) I also bought a new bra the other week in my new size (re measured myself) ... can't believe for ages id been wearing a cup too small and a back size too large!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eugh, I'd gone up a cup size yet again, don't think I'll ever go down : ( It's so easy to wear a band or cup size the wrong way, although I'm now quite well educated on what fits and doesn't.

      Delete
  2. Update: I found themmmmm! Go me! Lol...had to go out of town for them but so worth it ♡ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Oh all that trouble for some unicorn jammies!

      Delete
  3. I love everything about this outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.