Tuesday 26 February 2013

Day 829 - Got A Water Bottle Full Of Whiskey In My Handbag


Shoes: Black patent 'Paw Paw' Irregular Choice 

Look at me all organised with an early-ish post today and a virtual high-five for three posts in one day yesterday! Think that could be my record. Would be even better if I gave you that Sunday-post that keeps getting ignored, it was a good outfit as well! Today however, I started with these tights and tried to build an outfit around it. Harder than it looks. Should I continue the pastel theme or would it be floral and pale colour overload? I pondered a few things, but nothing was jumping out at me.  So the next stop was shoes....and when I spotted these, the rest of the outfit came together easily and not another pastel colour in sight!

Wearing: Black midi dress, deer scarf, cardigan and coat all Primark, floral lace tights Miss Selfridge, Mischief sunglasses Irregular Choice, belt Dorothy Perkins.
Fit: True to size, a little 'flat' in the toe. Adjustable buckle on strap. Just over 4" heel.
Comfort: The back rubbed on one foot and the flat toe is annoying after a while! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.