Sunday 24 February 2013

Day 827 - Secretly She Wanted Him As Well


Shoes: Turquoise poodle ankle boots Irregular Choice 

Hola, here's my outfit from yesterday as I'm still in my jim-jams today! I've been trying to wear these boots for a wee while after thinking I'd not worn them for ages. The colour is quite difficult to work into my winter wardrobe though, so I tried them with this summery dress. I think it just sorta worked, maybe the hem is a little long for boots though. I wore the boots completely folded down, you have a couple of options and they fasten with a stud.

Wearing: Floral dress Dorothy Perkins, black cardigan Bonmarche, black tights Primark.
Fit: Just over 4" slim wedge heel, true to size. Can be worn several ways.
Comfort: No problems with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.