Friday 15 February 2013

Day 819 - Too Much Of Anything Can Make You An Addict


Shoes: Pink satin shoes Miu Miu 

Aah Valentine's Day or 'Vom day' as I like to call it to annoy everyone! After being stuck indoors the day before due to heavy snow, I couldn't quite believe my eyes when I awoke to absolutely no snow and bright sunshine.  It was also really mild (double figures), so I ditched the gloves, scarf and coat (but wore two cardigans) and got to wear my lovely sunglasses instead!  The weather has really played a huge role in my mood over winter, so I'm glad to see some sunny days at long last.  I bought this skirt last week and have been hoping for warmer weather to get to wear it.  I had been looking for a maxi-skirt to wear with all my t-shirts and this totally was not what I had in mind, but it looked so pretty, I tried it.  I wanted to add some colour by way of my pink satin shoes and Barbie with pink hair.  It was Valentine's after all! Oh and my makeup wasn't streaky, it's the V-Day themed tint to the pictures ; )

Wearing: Pleated leopard print skirt Primark, pink hair Barbie vest Miss Selfridge, black cardigan Bonmarche, flower hair comb Yama Yama Pretty Mama.
Fit: True to size. 4 1/2" heel.
Comfort: No issues with these.

6 comments :

  1. Those shoes look gorgeous with the skirt. I love the outfit.
    I had my sunglasses on yesterday too, some new ones I got from Primark. They've got some lovely cateye ones. They even had some with palm trees & a parrot on them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Oooh will have to look next time I'm in, not that I need any more sunglasses!

      Delete
  2. Those sjoes are lovely snd the whole outfit is vrry pleasing. I agree re the weather x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty shoes!
    I do love the colour of your hair too everytime i pop onto your blog your hair looks fantastic!
    Vanessa
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I considered selling these shoes at one point then totally fell in love with them and wear them lots now! Thank you...considering my next hair move!

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.