Wednesday 10 October 2012

Day 737 - I Was Blessed To Get To Have You In My Life

Shoes: Pink metallic 'Cheeky Charm' ankle boots Irregular Choice 

Quick post from yesterday and hopefully I'll get my outfit from today up later too.  Bare legs and little socks and boots or shoes seems to be my staple right now.  I'm going to try and get away without tights or leggings for as long as I can! We've actually had a really decent week with lots of sunshine and dry weather, although I know it supposed to rain a lot tomorrow.

Wearing:  Grey leopard print shift dress Primark, cardigan Bonmarche, belt taken from another dress, socks gift, Fifi Lapin pashmina gift, earrings Claire's.
Fit: If anything they run a little large, inside zip, 3 3/4" perspex heel.
Comfort: Didn't have any issues with these.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.