Saturday 6 October 2012

Day 733 - Now I'm The Bad Boy That You Invite For Dinners

Shoes:  Black patent heart peep toe Moschino Cheap & Chic 

Hello, how are you all this evening? A little late with this post from yesterday.  I've had an outfit in mind for these shoes (not this one) since before I purchased them, but had to start thinking about what else I could wear them with.  Aren't they just fabulous?  I kinda wanted to let them take centre stage, but without leaving the outfit too plain and it all just came together by fate really.  I think the tights compliment the shoes, with a little twist and actually add to the spice and frivolity of the Moschino Cheap & Chic brand.  What do you think?  Oh and stay tuned for the outfit I have in mind, in the near future.  I can tell already that it's going to be 100% fabulous!

Wearing:  Floral dress H By Henry Holland, black cardigan Bonmarche, Nikita sunglasses Tom Ford, blue striped tights Primark, tan belt taken from another dress.  
Fit: 4 1/4" heel, a little generous in the heel.
Comfort:  No issues with these and easy to walk in.

1 comment :

  1. We Love your look ! Especially the gorgeous Moschino Cheap&Chic Shoes from Galante in Bruges ! Girl, you've got style !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.