Tuesday 2 October 2012

Day 730 - Like I'm A Stranger On This Road

Shoes: Canvas daisy platforms Red Valentino 

Yesterday was just one of those days when things went wrong...actually the whole weekend was.  I've been ebaying a lot over the past few months, quite regularly and the majority of the time you deal with decent people.  Then you get one weekend every so often, when everyone acts like complete morons and I just wasn't in the mood to be dealing with them!  Between people bidding on things they didn't want or not reading properly and just generally being rude unnecessarily when I'm going out of my way to help them, it was a weekend I'd rather forget!  I can't complain about the money though, it tides me over and with my tiny income and no job, I need it, so it has to be done.  Anyways onto my outfit and this dress I'm seriously thinking about cutting into a skirt.  I love the bottom, don't like the top.  The high neckline doesn't suit me and the 'waist' is too high, sitting just under my bust which is both unflattering and requires a belt for definition which feels uncomfortable in that position.  I think it's going to get the chop!

Wearing:  Floral dip hem dress, suede leggings and sunglasses Primark, cardigan New Look.
Fit: True to size, 6" heel and 1 1/4" platform, adjustable buckle.
Comfort: The heel buckles ever so slightly underfoot when walking, which didn't make me feel very stable, but I managed a good pace in them and never stumbled.

2 comments :

  1. Oh these shoes are so pretty. I love the dress as well but maybe a skirt would be a good idea if you'd wear it more as a skirt ;)
    I've been feeling the ebay pain recently as well - gaah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, some people are idiots! Yeah think I'll cut it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.