Sunday 3 June 2012

Day 660 - Honey, I'm Home And I Had A Hard Day

Shoes: Black 'Smooch' Irregular Choice 

Long time no see! It's been a bit of a wash-out this week, so I haven't ventured out until Friday (this outfit) and it's been sunny and dry ever since.  I probably should have thought about digging out some old images of shoes without outfits to fill in the days, but at least it's given me a chance to catch up on PHP posts.  I've been buying a lot of dresses from Dorothy Perkins lately, but I find I'm between sizes more often than not.  My arms are thin but my boobs are probably two dress sizes bigger than the rest of my body.  Especially with sleeveless styles, I find the armholes gape along with the waist when it's comfortable across the chest.  The smaller size, it's usually tight on the bust but a better fit around the arms and waist.  I sized down on this one, so there was a reasonable amount of boob-squishing but unless I alter every dress I purchase, it's to be expected!  I love the print on this one and it does feel very flattering and comfortable despite the sizing issues.

Wearing:  Palm-tree dress Dorothy Perkins, black leggings Primark, cardigan Be Beau at Matalan, sunglasses 'Mischief' Irregular Choice, hairband gift.  
Fit: Almost 4" heel, two stud fastening settings. Snug fit but I opt for my regular size.
Comfort: No issues although they'll probably be more comfortable after a few wears.

1 comment :

  1. you got the irregular choice sunglasses I'm so jealous ! they look great love the dress love the shoes as a fellow irregular choice addict of course i was going too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.