Tuesday 5 June 2012

Day 662 - Most Girls Want A Man With The Bling Bling

Shoes: Beige Lady Dragon Cherries Vivienne Westwood Anglomania & Melissa

It's a pity the rain has dampened some of the celebrations for the Queens Diamond Jubilee over the past few days. For once Scotland has been getting better weather than London and other areas; it's been sunny and dry (although it's set to rain tomorrow naturally!). As much as I'm getting a little sick of seeing red, white and blue everywhere-I couldn't resist this outfit yesterday. The dress is fitted around the waist and flares out into this extremely full skirt, it's fabulous! I love a good swishy dress or you know when you're running down the stairs and the dress is billowing out behind you? Love that! My Lady Dragon Cherries were just crying out to be paired with the navy and white spots. I also opted for red lipstick which I rarely wear (I usually feel uncomfortable in it because I don't suit it). This time, I teamed it with a sheer plummy lipstick to tone it down a little and it looked fab.

Wearing: Polka dot navy dress Uttam, boat cardigan Peacocks, 'Nikita' sunglasses Tom Ford, navy vest top Primark.
Fit: 4 1/4" heel, true to size.
Comfort: No issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.