Tuesday 12 June 2012

Day 668 - All I Wanna See Is A Sky Full Of Lighters

Shoes: Green 'Fish Out Of Water' Irregular Choice 

Another day when an outfit just came together without much thought.  I haven't worn this dress or the shoes for a while.  I couldn't take my usual full-length photo because we had workmen in the bathroom and I didn't want to pose and snap away with them seeing every move, a few feet away! They're coming back tomorrow, but I'll hopefully take my pics before they get here!

Wearing:  Floral dress, cardigan and leggings Primark, sunglasses ASOS, floral scarf M&Co.
Fit: A strange fit on split toes, I take a size up otherwise it's excruciatingly uncomfortable between the toes, although sometimes the heel slips off on these because they are too big. Heel 4", slip on.
Comfort: Not the comfiest but not the most uncomfortable-the toe split is the issue.

3 comments :

  1. i want those IC so bad i managed to find them once on ebay in my size but got out bid damn! looking lovely as usual xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are hilarious! I don't think I could wear them as I'd feel like a centaur and I can't cope with peeptoes let alone anything more exotic!!! Your dress is really pretty!!!! And thanks re the fish dress! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.