Thursday 12 April 2012

Day 626 - Is The Prerogative To Have A Little Fun

Shoes: Floral 'Abigail's Party' Irregular Choice

Where does the time go? I ask you! It's ridiculous, every day I think I'll get so much done and then I'm always struggling and rushing things at the last minute. I've been a bit of a grump today actually, I think it's down to having not been outwith this street/house for the past 3 weeks. I've been snapping at everyone today, oops! Good thing my haircut looked really pretty today, so my moment of regret in chopping it all off only lasted a day. What do we think? Are we liking it? I'm going to try and put together a quick tutorial, although there's a few videos I'd like to make but never have the house to myself/time, so we'll see. Oh and all my outfit pics turned out too dark today, these were all I could salvage, sorry.

Wearing: Lilac lace dress, suede leggings, cardigan and scarf worn as belt all Primark, bunny hair bow Yama Yama Pretty Mama.
Fit: My original pair fit fine, my two bunny pairs are a little tight, these are a size larger than I usually take and are a more comfortable fit. Heel just over 4".
Comfort: No issues with these and easy to walk in.

1 comment :

  1. I definitely like the hair, it looks really cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.