Sunday 1 April 2012

Day 620 - I'll Be Right Here When Your World Starts To Fall

Shoes: Beige Lady Dragon Cherries Vivienne Westwood Anglomania & Melissa

Hello, it was a little colder yesterday although still sunny.  I had a rather disappointing day as I was supposed to be going to Debenhams to use my £15 beauty club rewards on a Lancome gloss I've wanted for ages (I'm convinced it will sell out before I buy it).  Plus it was the last day of my bus pass (the saddest thing ever), however the buses have been rerouted due to our street being resurfaced and I couldn't walk the distance to the new bus stop.  To top I all there wasn't a single bit of work going on yesterday; on Friday the traffic struggled to get past and yesterday absolutely nothing, grrr!  I'm growing a bit frustrated with the whole thing because I'm pretty much trapped in my house until work is complete and don't have my bus pass anyway, so I'm only going somewhere if it's absolutely necessary because it's so bloomin' expensive.  Anyway, I was compiling this post last night as we took part in Earth Hour, so I couldn't see the keyboard never mind the individual keys!  I managed to edit the pics but typing was out of the question!  We managed the full hour in our house and roll on next year I say!

Wearing: Doggy dress H! By Henry Holland, blue leggings and boat scarf Primark, boat cardigan Peacocks.
Fit: 4 1/4" heel, true to size.
Comfort: No issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.