Monday 30 April 2012

Day 638 - I Once Was Lost But Now Am Found

Shoes: Blue floral 'Lucite Lovely' Irregular Choice at Schuh 

Saturday happened to be a pleasant enough day for me to force myself out of my jammies and get outside!  I can't quite believe it's May tomorrow though as it's freezing cold and miserable right now.  Not remotely Spring-like.  These shoes feature a lovely floral print and I adore the lucite bow, even if I am a bit worried at how wobbly mine are!

Wearing:  Pink floral pussy-bow dress Red Herring (Debenhams), black leggings, coat and sunglasses all Primark.  
Fit: True to size, just under 4" heel.
Comfort: No issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.