Thursday 15 March 2012

Day 609 - I Drive These Brothers Crazy

Shoes: Green 'Petrisha' Irregular Choice

Oh my goodness, I had an early start this morning with the dentist and thought that would mean I'd get more work done, but actually it's had the opposite effect and I've been chasing my tail all day.  Never would I imagine the stir these shoes were going to cause at the dentist though.  I had 4 staff members come in whilst I'm sitting on the chair (mouth almost open), just to paw over my shoes.  I also had another dentist come into the waiting room to tell me she loved my shoes.  If I were on commission, I'd have made a fortune by now!  There's just something about these shoes that stops you in your tracks and you have to stare and I was totally aware of everybody doing that today and they are fabulous.  

Wearing:  Black and white polka dot dress New Look, suede leggings (seem to have lost all my black leggings), hat and cardigan all Primark, bag Irregular Choice, bunny locket c/o Krisp, fairy and tortoise rings (he actually moves) Jon Richard at Debenhams, pearl ring gift, blue stone ring my Granny's.
Fit: Feel small, I needed a size-up. Heel just under 5 1/2" with a 2" platform.
Comfort: I still don't like the lining, it's very scratchy against the skin. That said they are extremely easy to walk in, you have a good solid base.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.