Tuesday 16 November 2021

Day 1219 - Shoesday Tuesday

wearing Irregular Choice lace and suede court shoes with cut out platform heel
Shoes: Queenie | Irregular Choice 

Back to the archive styles today and you'll likely recall I went crazy for this heel shape when it was released in 2017. I originally bought the mint Kir Royal and Tatsu ankle boot, going on to buy the black KR and then this style, Queenie, in pink and black. Neither colour I've shared here before, so here's the pink version, though it's more a dusky, mauve type shade to me in real life. The uppers feature a glitter lace and suede combo with the platform in a metallic reptile finish. The shoe is very stiff and hard, so it's lucky they fit me perfectly as I can't see them ever stretching and softening with wear to be honest.  They are just rigid, especially around the top.  I do find them true to size in length and width, in my regular size (5/38).  Both Kir Royal and Tatsu were roomier (especially KR), in comparison.  Despite the heel cut-out, it's a wedge base you're walking on, more narrow at the heel, but sturdy enough.  This heel to platform ratio is exactly what I like, I wish there was more like this nowadays.  

Wearing: Mermaid Tights, Irregular Choice (old) 
Fit: 5" heel and 1" platform. Slip on. True to size in my usual size (5/38). 
Comfort:  Stiff around the top, but if they fit well, they should be alright.  Wedge base to walk on, which I found quite sturdy.  
front of legs wearing pink bow platform court shoes with striped mermaid print tights
wearing Irregular Choice Queenie pink court shoes
back view of legs wearing mermaid tights and lace court shoes with contrast suede heels
legs wearing court shoes with cut out wedge heel and striped mermaid tights
crossed legs wearing striped mermaid tights and pink bow suede and lace court shoes
Irregular Choice Queenie pink lace and suede shoe held in hand with shoe shelves in background

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.