Tuesday 23 November 2021

Day 1220 - Shoesday Tuesday

wearing pastel Irregular Choice shoes in star print glitter
Shoes: Eres Hermosa | Irregular Choice 

I had hoped to show you something from the new Irregular Choice Christmas collection that launched last Friday.  However my order was supposed to arrive on Saturday, but due to an error, didn't come until today, so I've had to change plans to an older style and very non-Christmassy I might add!  From SS19, these also came in black with purple and blue metallic trims.  You could totally justify owning both as they each had a very different vibe.  I don't, but just sayin'!  I got my usual size 5/38 and although once on, they fit snugly, they are a bit of a faff to get into.  The buckle on the strap is adjustable, but the T-bar section is both attached to the strap and rest of the shoe with that shooting star feature up the side.  So there's a lot of pushing and squeezing and hoping for the best until your foot is in place.  Like I said, once in, there's no issues with sizing.  My toes hit the end of the open toe, so they aren't generous in length, but I didn't find them too short or restrictive in width.  Nothing appeared to dig into the foot anywhere and the heel with small platform is really solid and sturdy to walk on.  

There's a mix of materials with a star print glitter, fabric, textured pastels and little embellishments on the big stars.  They remind me of 80's cartoons or toys, like My Little Pony or Jem.  My only gripe is the lilac with the pink...either the colour has bled or is showing through beneath.  On the pink sections there's an edging of lilac and it's all I look at, it really annoys me!  

Wearing: Pink and black fishnet tights (old).   
Fit: 4 1/2" heel, 1/2" platform. Adjustable buckle fastening on strap.  Fit snugly in my usual size, but didn't feel I needed to size up. 
Comfort:  No problems once on, but a little bit bothersome to get into.  
front of legs wearing fishnet tights and Irregular Choice pastel star T-bar shoes
wearing pastel star shoes in glitter
back of legs wearing star heel shoes in pastel glitter colours
wearing Irregular Choice Eres Hermosa in pastel glitter colours
close up of Irregular Choice Eres Hermosa on foot
wearing star T-bar shoes in pastel shades
Irregular Choice Eres Hermosa shoe in hand with shoe shelves in background
Irregular Choice Eres Hermosa close up of pastel and star print uppers
Irregular Choice Eres Hermosa heel with embellished star

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.