Tuesday 2 November 2021

Day 1217 - Shoesday Tuesday

wearing Irregular Choice Baby Bear
Shoes: Baby Bear | Irregular Choice 

I'm late in posting today as I've spent the last 2 days sorting through old folders on my laptop to properly organise all the styles I still have to share here.  It makes sense with the darker days, to rely on old photos rather than taking new ones (why am I giving myself more work when I don't need to?) and I've been quite tired these past few weeks, so it's really been a weight off my mind to know I don't have to locate shoes, try them on, photograph them and empty the mess in the shoe room in the process!  There's a lot of photos still...like, a lot more than I thought, so we're grand for a good wee while, despite my lack of shoe buying this year.  This pair are my current slippers.  I have several sliders that I rotate throughout the year and these are probably getting a bit past it now to be honest and certainly not as fresh and fluffy looking as they were here, when first bought.  I buy sliders in my usual size 5/38 and these are definitely on the generous side, quite loose and wider than most of my others.  They have a large padded base, completely covered in fur fabric and the part across the foot feels less rigid than some sliders can.  They are intended to be outdoor shoes...yep, they'd get manky quick, I can't see them working in that way, but as slippers they are great for me with their rubber sole.  The bear is split across the uppers with the eyes and sticky up ears on one shoe and the nose and mouth on the other.  This part is actually a little attached purse with a zip opening.  Why do I feel the urge to keep a sweet in it?!  

So expect lots of older styles here over this season, though I am liking the look of the wand heels launching tomorrow 👀      

Wearing: Barbie leggings, Miss Selfridge (old). 
Fit: Roughly 1" thick sole. Slip on. Generous, especially in width, but opted for regular size. 
Comfort:  No issues with these, other than they are difficult to keep clean.
Irregular Choice Baby Bear fur sliders
feet wearing fluffy striped bear slider shoes
wearing fluffy pink bear sliders with Barbie leggings
Irregular Choice Baby Bear fluffy pink sliders
close up of zipped furry pouch on bear slider shoes

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.