Monday 13 January 2014

Day 976 - Say Something, I'm Giving Up On You


Shoes: 'Gypsy Girl Rose' Dan Sullivan 

Ah it's been a busy ol' weekend. Nothing exciting, but lots of eBaying and an attempt to catch up on sleep lost during the week when the builders are knocking about (too loud, shhh). This outfit however is from...last Thursday? I think so, it doesn't really matter anyway. I was reminded of these boots when I was browsing through old posts and although the box is massive (and therefore rather prominent in my room), it's in an awkward place with stuff on top of it, so not the easiest to grab in a hurry. Story of my life with shoe boxes to be honest! I have no patience right now to dive head first into shoe-mountain (never to be seen again), so I feel I do have the same pairs on rotation. My Mum would argue and say she's never seen me in the same shoes twice, but I'll be glad to get them their own room and have the choice of any pair whenever I like. Anyway I detached the knitted cat purse off these boots for this outing and they are really cute even without. Opticians appointment tomorrow, so there will be another outfit on it's way!

Wearing: Teal lace dress G21 at Asda, leggings Primark, cardigan Red Herring at Debenhams, patent belt taken from another dress, vintage cat-eye glasses Jeepers Peepers.
Fit: True to size, lace-up, 5 3/4" heel and 2" platform.
Comfort: No problems.  

2 comments :

  1. I love your glasses and the shoes (but I think I like the shoes better with the cat purse as they are more fun that way:), but they definitely are still cute without it.

    Cant wait for you to have your shoe room and to see the pictures:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slow progress with the room...they haven't even knocked through, it's all been external so far. Hoping it's finished soon!

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.