Friday 10 January 2014

Day 975 - Take Me Home To The Place I Belong


Shoes: Metallic 'Sanai' peep toes Faith 

I'm sorry the posts have been a little sporadic here lately. I seem to slog it out all day and haven't achieved anything by the end of it! Maybe I'm just out of my routine since Christmas. Anyway, this was Wednesday (I think) and I really wanted to wear something I haven't worn for ages as I've been feeling a little uninspired with my outfits. Cue these shoes. October 2011 was the last time you saw these apparently! 2011! It's funny how some things still avoid being sold/given away even if they haven't been worn for years. If you haven't already guessed, I don't really believe in those "if you haven't worn them for 'x time' you never will" rules, because these prove I can go years without, but still love wearing them. They're comfortable and kind of unobtrusive and reserved for me, which was a pleasant change. Plus they worked soooo well with this dress, perfect matching tones.  

Wearing: 'Celia' dress and wine belt both Swan by Clements Ribeiro, black tights and polka dot coat Primark.
Fit: True to size, zip opening, 4 3/4" heel.
Comfort: No issues with these.

4 comments :

  1. I like them, the colour is pretty and interesting but not too bright. They go well with your current hair colour by the way!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes with that dress and I agree, you can not wear something for forever and then rediscover it and fall in love with it suddenly. But sometimes you know that the item just isn't you and you pass it on. That's my philosophy (though I have a very hard time letting go of stuff:)

    Love that belt too, very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.