Saturday 4 January 2014

Day 974 - My Life Gets Kinda Boring


Shoes: Red Blythe 'Dice' Irregular Choice 

Hola!  Usually I have a good idea of what I want to wear each day and it'll maybe start with a pair of shoes or a dress and then I adjust it depending on the weather, what I'm doing that day etc.  However lately, I've just not been particularly feeling any one thing.  I keep standing there looking at the shoe boxes, swinging the wardrobe doors back and forth and spending far too long contemplating what to wear.  Maybe it's because I haven't been as regular at getting dressed, plus the weather isn't quite so bad that it's dictating 'snow-boots'!  These types of outfits are as casual as I get, a simple dress, leggings and ankle boots.  At the last minute I spied the socks and thought I could include them too! I haven't worn these boots for a while and I don't think I've worn this dress yet despite owning it for some time, so I suppose I made some good decisions on the spot!

Wearing: Blue floral dress and leggings Primark, frilly socks Meadham Kirchhoff for Topshop.  
Fit: True to size, just over 4 1/4" heel and small concealed platform, lace up.
Comfort: No issues with these.

9 comments :

  1. Nice colour scheme!! You always look beautiful and stylish to me, no matter how casual it may seem to you! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those shoes especially with those cute little socks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you've got Blythe Shoes! ♥_♥
    I would kill for those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! Love Blythe, got a few other pairs of shoes with Blythe images on them : )

      Delete
  4. You look great in purple hair! So pretty
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i LOVE these boots with the cute lace socks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't want to cover the dice too much, but it's really cute with them.

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.