Thursday 10 October 2013

Day 941 - When She Dances, She Moves Me To A Smile


Shoes: Green 'Petrisha' Irregular Choice 

I had a complete mental block when it came to remembering the name of these shoes. I had to do some digging through my archives to find them! It's been some time since I wore them, but now that it's turned (bitterly) cold, I'm trying to find heavier shoes like these. I feel like I'm in a bit of a rut shoe-wise currently, permanently rotating the same 'few' pairs. I replaced my winter shoes and boots with summer ones in Spring, but now I really don't want to go to the trouble of switching back. I thought I'd have my shoe room almost sorted by now and recall switching pairs into the wrong boxes because I was exhausted at the time and so now have no idea where anything is. Plus anything that involves 'shoe-mountain' always seems to unearth hidden spiders, so I'm a bit dubious about digging around in there. Unless I want to wear peep toed jellies in the snow though, I'm going to have to! It'll be nice to think that next time the seasons change, I'll have an easier time of it and won't have to do any digging at all. Anyway, I love these shoes even if they aren't the comfiest. The inners are quite scratchy and sometimes my arches ache, but they are so easy to walk in and look ridiculously cool, plus I love that colour.

Wearing: Neon floral dress H By Henry Holland, leggings and cardigan Primark, belt Swan by Clements Ribeiro.
Fit: Small, I needed a size-up. Heel just under 5 1/2" with a 2" platform.
Comfort: A good solid base to walk on.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.