Friday 31 May 2013

Day 883 - There's Nothing More Dangerous Than A Boy With Charm


Shoes: Turquoise & Coral Heart 'Lady Dragon' Vivienne Westwood Anglomania & Melissa 

Well here's what I'm going to call my 'birthday outfit', even if it was a couple of days afterwards.  Most of you will have read what happened that day, if not...I was supposed to meet a friend for lunch and got stood up!  I spent hours waiting in this outfit not knowing I'd been stood up (which is even worse really).  How could someone be so cruel when my hair was sitting all cute, my makeup was splendid, my outfit was so pretty and the sun was shining?  How, whyyyyyy?? I am indeed only joking and not that full of myself ; )  One of the good things about having a blog though, is that at least it wasn't all completely for nothing, because you get to see and critique it and we can believe we all spent the day happily together eating birthday cake, no?  I hadn't realised I'd worn these shoes with this dress before actually, but looking back, I did in September last year.  My hair was green, I wore a belt and my jewellery was all different thankfully, so it's not exactly the same.  I can see myself wearing this hair-clip my sister got for my birthday a lot.  It's quite long and I love when my hair is swept up to the side like that.  It's cute.  And you missed it friend!

Wearing: Pansy 'Peggy' dress Swan by Clements Ribeiro, blue camisole Primark, jewel hair clip gift, parrot ring Miss Selfridge, flower frog ring Evans, spike ear cuff ASOS, kitty bow brooch Plastic Bat.
Fit: 4 1/4" heel, adjustable slingback, true to size.
Comfort: No issues with these.

4 comments :

  1. Luv luv luv! I actually have a couple of earcuffs somewhere..one similar to that and one with feathers at the end. It looks fab on you! I've actually seen a playsuit in primark v.similar to the print on that dress that im dying to get my hands on when I can find my size! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I struggle sometimes to find cuffs that aren't for pierced ears as many now have a stud fastening for extra security and I don't have pierced ears! I love pansy prints on things,s o pretty : )

      Delete
  2. Oh wow...never realised your ears werent pierced! ...must be hard finding earrings x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is sooo difficult, especially as most clip-on earrings are either Pat Butcher or kiddy style!

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.