Wednesday 18 October 2017

Day 1120 - Shoesday Tuesday Extra

wearing Irregular Choice Tatsu ankle boots with cuff worn up
Shoes: Irregular Choice Tatsu 

A couple of weeks ago when I wore the Tatsu boots, I said the cuff wasn't stitched down, so could be moved around and worn as you wished. I popped a few pics of some options on my Facebook page, but I had a couple of requests to see those from other angles. So I have lots of photos for you today.  If you want the details on heel height and how I found the fit, that's in the original post here
Ok, so starting with the cuff worn completely up. The underside is a different colour and between that and the longer length it really transforms the feel of the boots.  It's like a totally different boot entirely.  wearing Irregular Choice Tatsu ankle boots front angle with cuff worn upside view wearing Irregular Choice Tatsu ankle boots with cuff worn upwearing Irregular Choice Tatsu dragon ankle boots in orange and blueback view wearing Irregular Choice dragon boots with cuff worn up and fishnet tightstop view of Irregular Choice Tatsu ankle boots worn with tights
Then there's the half up, half down. It wasn't until I looked at these photos that I realised I'd probably flip it up the opposite way, so the flicked bit is on the outside and doesn't interfere when you're walking. I quite like this one, it reminds me of the poodle ankle boots which can be worn in a similar way. wearing Irregular Choice Tatsu ankle boots with crossed legs and cuff worn half up half downfront view of Irregular Choice Tatsu ankle boots cuff half upIrregular Choice Tatsu ankle boots on feet with flicked cuffside view of Irregular Choice Tatsu ankle boots with cut out heel and cuff worn half up half down top view wearing Irregular Choice Tatsu ankle boots with cuff tipped up at one side
Finally, I have the up at the front, down at the back. I could only find two photos of these on my phone, but you get the idea. I  suppose it could also be worn with the back flicked up and the front slightly folded, I can't remember if I tried that and it didn't really work or if I forgot!  The cuff worn folded down can be seen here.  I love a multi-wear shoe, how about you, do you think you'll wear yours in different ways?  front view wearing Irregular Choice Tatsu ankle boots with cuff winged outwardswearing Irregular Choice Tatsu ankle boots in different ways with cuff flicked

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.