Sunday 15 January 2017

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Fancy This 1

irregular choice black fancy this shoes
Hello, hope you are all well? I've just gotten over the flu, which floored me this past week or so. I thought I was avoiding it, but everyone seems to have a cold or sick bug just now, so I knew sooner or later, it was inevitable! I took a full week off, which was rather nice to just rest completely (I wasn't able for anything else to be honest), away from social media and everything else and then the past few days, I've been busy with bloggy things, though I haven't published anything in a while. I'm trying to prep in advance! I do have a fantastic trio of outfits lined up for you over the next few days, centred around these shoes.
They are Irregular Choice Fancy This £67.50 (sale). Now this outfit, I'd wear in a heartbeat if I could afford it (the price of the tights alone were enough to make my eyes water) and would fit it. I seriously love the direction Orla Kiely fashion has taken these past few years. It's moved away from the more retro floral patterns (well, slightly) synonymous with OK, especially in her home range and added cute, quirky prints like cats or dogs and the cut of everything is just so classically, beautiful. I'd wear like 95% of the range, it's that good. It's worth checking this sale out that I've linked to below (on for another week), as all the stock has 58-67% off, which makes the prices much friendlier! The dress has a dog print and also comes in maroon. I love the shape and ditto with the coat. The pocket and collar detail really make it. I added these sparkle tights (little gems sporadically placed all over), kooky cat hat by Karl Lagerfeld and this cute little padlocked case style handbag which is half price in the sale. Like I say, I'd wear this whole outfit a lot! Check back tomorrow for my plus size look, but what do you think of this one?
The Shoe Girl Styles It:  Irregular Choice Fancy This

Worn with: Blue wool crepe coat, long sleeved dog dress, pearl cat ear beret, padlock box bag and sparkle tights.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.