Sunday 1 January 2017

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice High Hopes 3

irregular choice high hopes
Hello and happy new year to you all!  Today I have my final outfit in my weekly trio, my high end look. For this one I've gone more casual than the previous two. you can find my plus size outfit here and high street one here.
The shoes are Irregular Choice High Hopes £87.20 and use code EXTRA10 if buying more than one sale item for an extra 10% off the total. I couldn't resist a classic, nautical inspired outfit today. My usual when it comes to red shoes to be honest! These skinny jeans actually have embroidered details at the back of the legs, but are plain from the front. I've added this white sleeveless shirt with cute little heart buttons and I love this Gucci coat. Actually I pretty much love everything Gucci right now, I'm obsessed! I was gutted as I had a pair of shoes on my wishlist, that went half price in the sale and sold out in my size. I knew I couldn't afford them anyway, but I did dream of saving for them. Anyway, the bag is also Gucci and ties everything together whilst adding a splash of green to the usual red, white, blue combo. What do you think of this outfit, which has been your favourite this week?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice High Hopes 3

Worn with: Wool coat, heart button shirt, floral embroidered jeans and Sylvie shoulder bag.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.