Wednesday 27 July 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Topshop Realm 2

topshop realm unicorn shoes
I jinxed myself, we have a sell-out!! What did I say last time? I thought I'd picked items with ample stock, but obvs not. Not to worry, I scrapped my original plus-size look and started again. Something a bit different today.
The silver unicorn shoes are Topshop Realm £49 and if you are plus-size with wider feet, you might wish to size up in these. They are true in length but narrow in the toe. I personally manage to get away with my regular size, but you might find it comfier in the bigger size. My high street look was more structured, so I wanted something casual and much less colourful for this set. Though I wouldn't wear them myself, I'm kinda rapt you get plus size dungarees. Items like this tend to be widely available in 'mainstream' sizes and excluded from plus, which is silly. Nothing should be classified as you can't or shouldn't wear, no matter your size, body shape or height. If you like it and feel comfortable in it, I say you should have the chance to wear it! I actually found a few pairs of denim dungarees on my search for this set, so they are out there and I appreciate having the option. Underneath I've just put a plain t-shirt, so you can accessorise with whichever colours or prints you wish. I wanted to keep it all toned down, so went for this blossom tote bag and awesome sunglasses. Unless there's a sell out (shhhh) my high-end look is ready to go tomorrow, so check back for that. What do you think of this look?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Topshop Realm 2
Worn with: New Look Curves grey roll sleeve t-shirt and black denim dungarees, LYDC floral print shopper and Myleene Klass statement sunglasses.

4 comments :

  1. They are so cute, I'm searching hard for a pair of dungarees but I'm such a weird shape that I'm struggling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There seems to be a bit of variety out there just now.

      Delete
  2. That is such a cute combination! I have always had this bad memory associated with Dungarees so I've never been into them but they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't say I'd ever wear them either (Mum forced us into some truly horrendous dungaree style things as little kids), but I like them fine on other people.

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.