Friday 1 July 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Camilla Elphick Coral Reef 2


A little longer between posts than I anticipated (!), today I have my high street look. You can find my tropical high end look here and this weekend, I will show you my plus size outfit.
The shoes, Camilla Elphick Coral Reef £238 have been further reduced since my last post, which is pleasant news. I put together my look for this very quickly. Then I realised it was quite similar to my previous post, so completely changed it! I like to give you a bit of variety, so I opted for this rather Autumnal feeling look instead. Can you believe the new season stuff is trickling into the shops already? Exciting, because I love A/W, but scary because I feel like we haven't had our summer yet. Anyway, I digress! The blouse has some sort of animal on it (!) either a zebra or dog (no difference!!), my eyesight just isn't good enough to make it out. I teamed it with this Topshop pencil skirt in mustard, which has a lovely shape to it. I finished with a floppy hat in grey. I like this-taking a traditionally "summer" pair of sandals and making them work for another season. What do you think?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Camilla Elphick Coral Reef 2

Worn with: French Connection mara dot shirt, Topshop Petite split midi skirt and Helene Berman large bow floppy hat.

4 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.