Sunday 24 July 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Topshop Realm 1

topshop realm unicorn shoes
Hello chickies. I apologise for the absence again; life has been very hard lately. It's such a frustrating time for me, when I'm feeling this ill, but still have a head filled with blogging ideas, that I'm unable to complete. I didn't finish my last series of TSGSI (the lovely Camilla Elphick coral reef shoes) and I truly hate not concluding things; it's really been playing on my mind if I'm honest. However my last set just wasn't coming together and since it's been so long since, I've abandoned it in favour of starting afresh. Sorry if you came here hoping for my final look! The shoes are still available however, with a fantastic 70% off now and if you are in need of some inspo, you can find my high end look here and high street version here. Also, I'm going to attempt or see how I go tomorrow with finishing my Shoesday Tuesday post, but no promises.
Ok onto this week and the shoes I'll be styling are Topshop Realm £49. It's not often I style shoes I own, but yes, I bought these weeks ago after a friend tipped me off back in Spring and I set about stalking Topshop until their release. They have unicorns on them. I had to. There's a flamingo version too, which I may also style at some point (and that I also own), but today I'm looking at the silver unicorn heels. Actually, this is probably a good place to mention, I have the bag and nail polish in this set too...what can I say, I'm 'inspiring' myself here!! I'm going to start with the nail polish and it looks nothing like the photo here unfortunately. I've got it on my nails now and it's a shiny mirrored silver with large flecks in it. Google it, it's lovely and exactly like the finish of the shoes, hence the pairing. There's not a lot, if anything, that these shoes wouldn't go with, but for my high street look, I'm going with this striped set from Miss Selfridge. No, it's not a dress (pity), but a matching skirt and top. I love the fresh, bright stripes, they make me feel very summery. I finished with this SkinnyDip Game Over bag which is a lot bigger than I anticipated. The wings are silver holographic metallic and it zips along the top, with a long chain strap or can be used as a clutch. It's so cute. What do you think, do you like this look?  So long as nothing sells out, I'm pretty much sorted for TSGSI for these shoes and another 3 sets for next week, so hopefully I'll be posting those regularly.  The Shoe Girl Styles It: Topshop Realm 1
Worn with: Miss Selfridge Petites stripe bardot top and midi skirt, SkinnyDip Game Over bag and Ciate nail polish in Locket.

4 comments :

  1. Oh I love the stripes, but I don't think I could every feel comfortable in a co-ord set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wish this was a dress, would be so cute.

      Delete
  2. I reallllllllllllllllllllllllllly like that coord set! SOOO unbelievably cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.