Saturday 2 April 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Terry De Havilland Sima 2


Hola, how are you all today? I have my second look for these rainbow wedges today, my plus size outfit. You can find my high-street look here and check back tomorrow for my high-end take.
The shoes are Terry de Havilland Sima £350, a style produced specially for Very Exclusive. For my plus size outfit, I've stuck with the colourful theme, with this multi-coloured polka dot dress by blogger Sprinkle of Glitter at Simply Be (sizes 10-32). I love the mini pom pom trim around the hem and the colours are so fresh and the style easy to wear. I've added this colourful tassel necklace, I'm torn whether tassels or pom poms are my favourite! I finished with this gold shell clutch bag by SkinnyDip. I have two of these bags already, pink and blue and they are really lovely. I think this is a relaxed, fun look for warmer days, do you like it?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Terry De Havilland Sima 2

Worn with: Sprinkle Of Glitter polka dot dress £35, Simply Be tassel necklace £12 and SkinnyDip gold mermaid shell bag £30.

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.