Monday 25 April 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Bunnie Love 2


Apologies for not posting this yesterday, I was unwell last night and had to rest.  Anyway, this is my second look for these shoes, my high-end outfit.
The shoes are Irregular Choice Bunnie Love £105. I've been trying to incorporate this skirt into an outfit for weeks, as it appeals to me. I think it's because it reminds me of bubble-wrap and bubble-wrap is just the best! When I was younger I won a competition in Bunty magazine and the prize included this new game, which was a small picture covered in a layer of bubble wrap and you had to beat your friends to bursting all the bubbles. Not sure it ever took off, but popping bubbles is very therapeutic, right? I've added some colour with this floral and lace blouse by Anna Sui. I think you would wear it out, rather than tucked in-it has this non-sticky-out peplum thing going on around the bottom. I added this beautiful brooch in the centre at the neck, which can be seen in more detail to the side of the blouse. I added studded sunglasses by Prada and this cute bag by REDValentino. Yes, part of that same collection as the dress I featured last week. I still have my high-street look to show you, but you can find my plus-size outfit here if you missed it. What do you think, like this look?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Bunnie Love 2

Worn with: Anna Sui floral lace top, McQ by Alexander McQueen pencil skirt, First People First blue brooch, Prada ornate stud sunglasses and REDValentino eyelet detail shoulder bag.

2 comments :

  1. Ha ha, I STILL play that game: Look, you can too! http://www.virtual-bubblewrap.com/bubble-wrap.swf

    The brooch is very pretty!!x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.