Wednesday, 20 May 2015

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Wallis Poppy Dress

Wallis poppy fit and flare dress
Yes, you read that title correctly, I'm styling a dress today rather than shoes. Not just one either, but three looks for you. I'm hoping to make up for lost time, though more importantly, Wallis are running a special offer, for today only, where you can buy this floral dress for just £20. That's half price! So I thought it might be a good idea to style three different looks around the colours available, instead of my usual way of styling the shoes first. I tried to choose three somewhat different styles to show the versatility of the dress.
So we'll start with the Petite pink poppy fit and flare dress £20 (usual price £40). I went for a really fun look with this one, starting with these awesome flat gladiator sandals (actually named 'glamiator'), which are knee-high and heavily covered in studs. I added this brightly coloured hairband and adorable straw cat clutch (totally want this). I think this might be my favourite look, as I love the individual items as well as the whole ensemble.  The Shoe Girl Styles It: Wallis Poppy Dress
Worn with: New Look 'Glamiator' sandals £44.99, Topshop tropical floral headband £20 and happy cat straw bag £20. 

Then for the ink poppy fit and flare dress £20, I opted for a pin-up look. Starting with these lovely Miss L Fire wedges, adding gorgeous sunnies, a kitsch Moschino 'cola' can bag and a bright red pout courtesy of Topshop. This is glam, retro and playful all rolled into one!The Shoe Girl Styles It: Wallis Poppy Dress
Worn with: Miss L Fire 'Rhonda' sandals £96.47, Miss Selfridge cut out cat eye sunglasses £10, Moschino cola can shoulder bag £295 and Topshop Lips in Screen Siren £8. 

Finally the orange poppy fit and flare dress £20, is a little outside my usual style, but I like I say, I wanted to show it was versatile. So I went for a boho, festival type look, adding this denim jacket, straw hat and fringed bag. The laser cut ankle boots are by ASOS and I love how they change the feel of the dress from formal to casual.The Shoe Girl Styles It: Wallis Poppy Dress

Worn with: ASOS 'Enticing' laser cut boots £48, Miss Selfridge Petite denim jacket £39, BooHoo structured fedora straw hat £10 and Topshop suede tassel hobo bag £65. 

Remember you have until midnight to buy your half price dress. Which is your favourite look?

6 comments :

  1. Oh, so sweet! And the cat's clutch and then the "coke"'s bag! I love these items! But for me, I would love the third dress, cause it reminds me so much of a dress I had and I loved it... I will look for that one, to "re-live" that phase :) Thank you so much for these dresses here, so good to remember nice times!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Denise, always nice when something brings up a pleasant image from the past. The bags are very cool, love them both!

      Delete
  2. I love the shoes in the first outfit (so fun!), the can bag in the second one (how adorable is that?! I feel like I need it in my life, if it was like 90% off) and the last dress is probably my favorite but I see it more as a red on my monitor so that's probably why. I like the combo with the jean jacket too though I'd go for flats for a care-free look.

    Love this post :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those gladiator sandals are just all kinds of awesome, aren't they? Haha, I know, the bag is cheaper now, but still not cheap-cheap! x

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.

Related Posts with Thumbnails