Friday 14 November 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Shellys Umessi

Shellys Umessi
Here's my final look this week using David Emanuel at Bonmarche items.  Today I chose a black faux fur jacket and the shoes are Shellys Umessi £95.  I wanted this look to be a fun, going-out outfit, quite relaxed and 'hey, I don't care, I'm wearing a t-shirt on a night out' type thing!  It's practical though, with the cosy coat and check out the big grip soles on those shoes, no slips with them!  BooHoo always seem to kill it with their slogan T's, so I knew exactly where to look for this 'Hot Mess' one from their Plus range and paired it with these Wallis Live Unlimited legging/trousers (don't make me say 'treggings').  I actually bought these a couple of weeks ago, but I'd advise sizing up if you're between (I didn't and they don't fit) as they pull-on but there's very little stretch to the small section of waistband that is elasticated (my bum was definitely saying "no way, Jose").  I finished the look with a sassy, dark lip from Dior, tassel earrings and this adorable unicorn clutch.  Remember you can still enter AW11 on Bonmarche for £5 off wys £25 or £10 off wys £50 or more. Do you like this look?
    The Shoe Girl Styles It: Shellys Umessi
Worn with: David Emanuel short faux fur coat £55 Bonmarche,  BooHoo Plus 'Georgia' slogan T-shirt £12,  Live Unlimited animal detail trousers £22.50 (sale) Wallis, The WhitePepper unicorn clutch £40, ASOS filigree tassel earrings £8 and Dior Addict Fluid Stick in 995 Intrigue £23.40.  

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.