Tuesday 25 November 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Office Sophistication (Burgundy)

Office Sophistication burgundy shoes
Oh looky over here, what's this? Hmm, that would be me getting my butt in gear! I don't know what happened to the tail end of last week, but I suspect it's tiredness from physio. After a session, I just lose all motivation for anything. Not good. I've not even been resting, I just chased my tail all weekend, trying to do bloggy things but not achieving anything. Then yesterday I burst out crying over makeup I wanted that sold out! It was part toddler tantrum ("my want it"), part frustration and part genuine disappointment that it had gone. I think I'm just realising how difficult it is to keep abreast of new releases and do Christmas shopping etc without ever being near a shop. Anyway, you'll note a new look to the blog, so my weekend wasn't completely wasted. Can't tell you how much I deliberated with losing the pink background...took several attempts over months before I finally had the courage to do it. The pink felt very me, the white is a bit stark and sleek, but I'll see if I get accustomed to it. New header and new font too, but still some things to sort, which I'll get to in time. Onto the shoes today and these are just glorious, can't believe I've never seen them before now. They are called 'Sophistication' by Office £68 and come in several shades, these are the burgundy. I used the side-view above, so you could really see the colour, though I prefer looking at the lovely detail across the toes. I wanted an outfit that lived up to the name of the shoes, so opted for this pencil skirt by Topshop, with sheer lace hem and floral top from Miss Selfridge. I kinda wanted an evening look, so added the little beaded clutch from Aldo. If you can stand the 4 1/4" stiletto heel, these would make perfect Christmas party shoes. I love the mix of deep colours and all the textures. What do you think? Oh and I forgot to mention, there is currently 20% off and free standard delivery on all full price items at Office (for a limited time) with the code SNOW.
 The Shoe Girl Styles It: Office Sophistication (Burgundy)

Worn with:  Miss Selfridge satin floral top £35, Topshop soft lace pencil skirt £42 and ALDO beaded box clutch £45.   

8 comments :

  1. I love your blog's new look. Very awesome work, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love them, they are so dainty with the cross over detail at the front!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the blog revamp - especially all those lovely pastel shoes in the head photo. I've had a long break from my blog (winter is so hard! Taking photos is a pain and ugh, I just want to stay in my pjs and lounge in bed anyways :))) and I totally get what you mean with chasing one's tail with blog posts and online shopping. Sorry to hear you missed out on what you had wanted to get :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.