Wednesday 12 November 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Privileged Glaze

Privileged Glaze
Later than I would've liked with this post today due to a plumbing disaster! Why is it I'm always home alone when something goes wrong? Anyway, today I'm styling these metallic, peep toe shoe-boots called 'Glaze' by Privileged £76. The shaped wedge heel reminds me of The Fortress in Superman/Smallville, a black version obviously. Not sure I need to be reminded of that on shoes!  The uppers feature loads of bright colours so were very easy to style. I chose this David Emanuel pink floral dress and jacquard coat with a black muff and floral bunny brooch. I just found my muff that I had when I was a kid, it's probably about 30 years old and it's still in such good condition. I thought it had been lost years ago, but I just washed it and it came up great (it's pale blue fur).  I'm so excited to use it this winter!  Do you like this look today?
 The Shoe Girl Styles It: Privileged Glaze
Worn with: David Emanuel jacquard dress coat £50 and pink floral sequin dress £30 both Bonmarche, ASOS faux fur muff £22 and One Button bunny brooch £15.  

4 comments :

  1. Oh my, that's an oil slick on a shoe! If I didn't HATE peeptoes (SO painful) and the large chunky heel, I would be on these in a heartbeat!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the heel but hate peep toes, so it's a no for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.