Friday 5 September 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Boohoo Florence (Black)

Boohoo Florence
Hello and happy Friday! I'll be glad to see the back of this week for some reason. Anyway I picked another plus size outfit for The Shoe Girl Styles It today. The shoes are called Florence from Boohoo £25 and remind me slightly of my Bertie 'Superstar' wedges. I have a thing about multi straps and buckles like this, I just love it (don't worry they have an inside zip, so you don't have to undo the buckles each time). They also come in nude and the black have just been restocked after almost selling out earlier in the week. At that price, they aren't going to stick around for long. The dress features a beautiful floral print and comes in sizes 16-24. I'm not sure if it's available in their main range too, I've certainly not seen it when browsing. The bag I originally chose, sold out almost as soon as it came in, no wonder it was rather Moschino-esque! However the alternative is pretty cute. The statement necklace is a fab find I reckon. Do you like this look?
The Shoe Girl Styles It: Boohoo Florence (Black)
Worn with: 'Naomi' floral shift dress £18 and 'Heidi' bird necklace £5 both Boohoo, ASOS studded cat ears bag £18, Cocoa Powder Foundation £28 and Melted Liquified Lipstick £19 both Too Faced.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.