Thursday 31 August 2017

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Eros 2

plus size outfit look for irregular choice eros wing shoes
Hello buds, here's my second look this week, my plus size offering. For once you can see the actual shoes being modelled by me, on Shoesday Tuesday here and read on for ideas on how to style them.
The shoes are Irregular Choice Eros £125 and as I've stated in TSGSI and Shoesday, my aim is to de-wedding-fy these babies. They would (naturally) make fantastic bridal footwear, but I'm wanting to wear mine anytime, so I'm building some outfit ideas around that. Believe it or not this skirt is actually pleather. At first glance it doesn't look it. It's quite unusual to find printed PU and in a shape like this, rather than a pencil skirt or something very fitted. I went for contrast on the top with this red striped top-I rather like mixing stripes with florals. The Snow White bag really ties the whole look together, what do you think? Tomorrow, I'll have my final (high street) look, so check back for that.The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Eros 2
Worn with: Red stripe t-shirt, PU floral print prom skirt and Disney Snow White crossbody bag.

1 comment :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.