Saturday 26 March 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Miss L Fire Seahorse 2


I have a fun look for my second day of styling these seahorse sandals. You can find my plus size outfit here.
The shoes are Miss L Fire Seahorse £65 and like I mentioned briefly yesterday, this is a classic sandal shape from the brand with small wedge heel, cut-outs and peep toe with an embroidered seahorse for SS16. There's a beautiful blue metallic pair with a swallow on the front which I've been ogling too! For my look today I chose this cute little playsuit. Only problem is I hate cut-outs. It's not anything to do with size (of body or cut out) or even placement (they pretty much equally annoy me wherever they are), but I'm just not keen on them. So I always try and work around it, because I've come to realise cut-outs are usually on the nicest items of clothing! For this, I chose a striped top to wear underneath. It seemed a shame to cover the bow detail and yes it would bulge, had I placed the top over the playsuit. As the playsuit is plain, there's a ton of colours or prints you could wear, bodysuits also looked good and would be very smooth (and if you have to take the whole playsuit off to pee anyway...). I added kitsch accessories in a contrasting colour; heart sunglasses, a polka dot bag and Wonder Woman cherry hair bow. How do you like this outfit?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Miss L Fire Seahorse 2

Worn with: Topshop stripe crew neck top £18, Moto bow romper £39, Cath Kidston large berry trimmed tote £50, red heart sunglasses £4.99 and Dolly Cool Wonder Woman cherry hair bow £6.99. 

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.