Tuesday 24 June 2014

Day 983 - Shoesday Tuesday

Wearing black Irregular Choice One Who Charms
Shoes: Black 'One Who Charms' Irregular Choice 

It doesn't feel like an entire week since our last Shoesday Tuesday, but here I am with another shoe fix.
With being ill, I haven't even had the chance to wear my original One Who Charms yet, but here are the second edition. There are very few differences, the basic style and unicorn heel are the same, just the colours and a little variation with regards to the trim which I spoke about here. As you'll probably know, I also got the matching bag, so I can't wait to pair them together, although I can see myself using them separately too.  Any marks on my feet in these photos are from another pair of shoes I'd had on before-I didn't realise how bad it looked, so had to edit it out as best I could!  I am sooo out of practise at taking photos of my feet by the way-I missed more times than I hit (chopped the bottom of the shoes off in most)!

Fit: 4 3/4" heel and 3/4" concealed platform. Velcro fastening on strap.  Small fitting, I took a whole size up.
Comfort: I can see these needing softened up a little until they are completely comfortable. Black Irregular Choice One Who Charms Wearing black Irregular Choice One Who Charms

6 comments :

  1. I saw these shoes but with big stars on!They are gorgeous. Mega jel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've got the black ones with gold stars, they are my faves, so cute : )

      Delete
  2. I love these. I didn't have the money to buy them (and when I asked my boyfriend to lend me the money, he took one look at the shoes - I think they were the ones with the stars though - said they were ugly and no. I was heartbroken.) So you'll just have to wear them for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boooo, dump him! Only joking : ) The star ones are my favourite...I think the fringed ones are kinda ugly to be honest, but I thought the stars were more universally appealing!

      Delete
  3. I've been using my Magic Pony bag all week - usually I get bored of bags after a day or two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay you got it? Can't wait to get using mine.

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.