Tuesday 15 February 2011

Day Three Hundred & Seventy Eight - Not So Wow

Shoes: Black suede 'Wowzers' Irregular Choice

I realise my outfit pics, really do get more and more crap as time goes on! It seems I'm not cut out to take decent images of my clothing, especially when it's mainly black or ultra bright. I do try though and the emphasis of this blog is always on the shoes...but I just feel I'm letting you all down little with my useless photography! In the shoe shot, I do have another leg and foot in that pic, but somehow managed to completely hide it-pretty sneaky!

Wearing: Floral chiffon dress Peacocks (has a frilled layer underneath and short flared sleeves). Black leggings and cardi. Fit: 4 1/2" heel, bought my regular size and they just fit in length.
Comfort: A great heel to clomp away on, easy to walk in.

1 comment :

  1. i like these, i hadn't seen them befroe but they make a nice simple-ish shoe..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.