Wednesday 16 December 2009

Day Eighty Seven - Perfect Purple

I know, I know I'm a terrible blogger and have left you shoe deprived for way too long. The truth is though that I have only been out of the house once or twice in the past few weeks, so you've not actually been missing me wearing many shoes! I have bought a few more styles to see me through winter and I'm really keen to get back into the daily posting-although it is difficult when the weather is bad and I don't go out so much. However the computer problems have been resolved and so it's highly likely, I'll be back on the go soon. In the meantime, pop over to Pink Haired Princess for your fashion and beauty fix. Todays shoe; I sold on ebay last week and after doing so had a little sellers remorse. I can see why these became such a popular style, the flattering cut which narrows into the most perfectly formed peep toe adorned with a large flower made up of individual shaped petals. Gloriously cute and sexy at the same time. They are incredibly comfortable and I'm hopeful they are going to a good home where they'll be loved some more!
Flora Pom Pom in purple suede by Office, polka dot tights Matalan

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.